Application Support Engineer (m/f/d)
YOUR BRILLIANT FUTURE IN TECH IS NOW
Enjoy the magical world between big-name industry clients and a thriving nerd space. Come to the bright side of tech. Do you love a buzzing startup spirit, as well as the benefits of being employed by a successful and growing company? If you're completely honest, wouldn’t you want the best of both worlds? If so, then we are your PERFECT MATCH!
Welcome to the world of Zoi. We are those who build the digital evolution of our enterprise customers, closing the gap between enterprise IT and new technologies. Zoi strives to bring the cloud to the Retail and Manufacturing industries with innovative solutions that deliver real value.
Do you like to be surrounded by brilliant minds? Awesome. At Zoi, you become part of our community of tech enthusiasts and develop your full potential. Create fresh ideas and shape the digital transformation of our enterprise customers sustainably.
With this vacancy we are looking for support at our location Ho Chi Minh City. Travel between our locations is possible.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Provide technical support regarding existing IT applications
- Maintenance and active participation in the optimization of application through close cooperation with software development team and customer
- You are working across multiple applications in a D2C e-commerce environment
- Independent discussion, analysis and evaluation of error reports and service requests
- Logging of the type of fault including documentation of troubleshooting
- Ongoing assurance of software quality standard
WHO YOU ARE:
- min. 2-3 years of experience in the IT industry
- Ideally experienced with one or more applications such as TYPO3 (CMS), online shop system, Adobe Analytics & Adobe Campaign or Bazaarvoice (product ratings & reviews)
- Understanding of the ITIL principles (certification would be an advantage)
- min. 1 year of experience in the field of software development and testing
- As a team player, you take a responsible and solutions-oriented approach to problems
- A strong analytical mind, as well as dedication and initiative, characterise you in project teams, you quickly find your footing because you are well organised and appreciate interdisciplinary work
- Fluent communication skills in English, written and spoken
Everything is relative. Not only Einstein knew that. Do you want to get to know us and convince us of your abilities even if you don't meet all the requirements? Sure thing! We’re curious
ANYTHING BUT STANDARD
Make a significant contribution to the success of our company at your own pace. This works best in diverse teams, but also in direct contact with our customers, with flexible working hours and team events away from the bowling alley & co.
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
Stronger together! Zoi is growing – maybe also together with you soon? Your application can be the start of something big. Please send us your CV, and let us know in your motivation letter why you are the right person for Zoi and anything else about your story.
We are looking forward to your application!
International Talent Management - Zoi
Phone number [VNM]: +84 903 020 285