DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
YOUR BRILLIANT FUTURE IN TECH IS NOW
Enjoy the magical world between big-name industry clients and a thriving nerd space. Come to the bright side of tech.
Do you love a buzzing startup spirit, as well as the benefits of being employed by a successful and growing company? If you're completely honest, wouldn’t you want the best of both worlds? If so, then we are your PERFECT MATCH!
Welcome to the world of Zoi. We are those who build the digital evolution of our enterprise customers, closing the gap between enterprise IT and new technologies. Zoi strives to bring the cloud to the Retail and Manufacturing industries with innovative solutions that deliver real value.
Do you like to be surrounded by brilliant minds? Awesome. At Zoi, you become part of our community of tech enthusiasts and develop your full potential. Create fresh ideas and shape the digital transformation of our enterprise customers sustainably.
We are expanding our European teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Lisbon, Barcelona, Figueres, Sevilla, and Las Palmas. We are also looking for support at our international locations in Mexico City. Just choose your favorite Zoi city! Travel between our locations is possible.
WHAT YOU DO:
- As an active part of the development team, you support developers and architects alike in automating software development and solutions
- You analyse the requirements for their cloud suitability and offer corresponding PaaS, SaaS or IaaS solutions for the development team
- You always have automation in mind and, if possible, build everything in infrastructure-as-code thinking, using declarative tools such as Terraform and Salt or at least scripting using Bash or Powershell
- Your project topics range from the development of native cloud applications in the eCommerce and IoT environment to establishing the cloud suitability of existing enterprise IT applications
- You will use the latest container, serverless and config management tool technologies to develop modern solutions and actively contribute these to the project team
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are proficient with Git and have knowledge of general operating systems
- You have a solid understanding of network technologies
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) processes are nothing new to you, either
- You are very familiar with container technologies (Docker)
- If you have initial experience or basic knowledge in dealing with WebServices (REST), you will be a pleasure to work with
- When it comes to automation, you are familiar with IaC such as Terraform or Serverless or Config Management such as Salt, or you already have this topic on your to-do list
- Strong knowledge of cloud services such as AWS, GCP or Azure and an understanding of the importance of PaaS
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
You are a young professional and don't have all the knowledge (yet)? No problem, we all started there. Feel free to apply, as this position is also offered to juniors with a "desire to grow"!
ANYTHING BUT STANDARD
Make a significant contribution to the success of our company at your own pace. This works best in diverse teams, but also in direct contact with our customers, with flexible working hours and team events away from the bowling alley & co.
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
Stronger together! Zoi is growing – maybe also together with you soon? Your application can be the start of something big. Please send us your CV, and let us know in your motivation letter why you are the right person for Zoi and anything else about your story.
We are looking forward to your application!
International Talent Management - Zoi
Phone number [EU] : +49 711 21 95 21 - 21
Phone number [VNM]: +84 93 193 3579
Phone number [ESP]: +93 348 87 35