Partnership Development Manager (m/f/d)
RemoteGermany, Portugal, Spain
YOUR BRILLIANT FUTURE IN TECH IS NOW
Enjoy the magical world between big-name industry clients and a thriving nerd space. Come to the bright side of tech. Do you love a buzzing startup spirit, as well as the benefits of being employed by a successful and growing company? If you're completely honest, wouldn’t you want the best of both worlds? If so, then we are your PERFECT MATCH!
Welcome to the world of Zoi. We are those who build the digital evolution of our enterprise customers, closing the gap between enterprise IT and new technologies. Zoi strives to bring the cloud to the Retail and Manufacturing industries with innovative solutions that deliver real value.
Do you like to be surrounded by brilliant minds? Awesome. At Zoi, you become part of our community of tech enthusiasts and develop your full potential. Create fresh ideas and shape the digital transformation of our enterprise customers sustainably.
We are expanding our European teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Lisbon, Barcelona, Figueres, Sevilla, and Las Palmas.
Just choose your favorite Zoi city! Travel between our locations is possible.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Real Human Interface: You are the interface between Zoi and our partners with strong communication skills and a good sense of responsibility
- With flair and industry knowledge, you manage and build our strategic business partnerships with AWS, Google, Microsoft and SAP
- Super Force: working with the Partner Sales team, you will help increase Zoi's visibility and positioning with our business partners
- With your holistic view, you support us by identifying and building opportunities for partner-related business growth based on market research and analysis
- Interdisciplinary, you'll rock with creatives and strategists on our team, coordinating marketing campaigns and other promotional activities
- Share your skills: you will develop the training and certification roadmap
WHO YOU ARE:
- When you think of partners, you don't immediately think of a love story: you have several years of professional experience in partnership management, sales or consulting in a digital / tech B2B environment
You have a great tech enthusiast within you who is passionate about the digital economy and its potentials
You are so conscientious and reliable that people would rather follow you than their watch
Taking responsibility means for you to be fully involved and you enjoy taking things under control
You enrich us with your communication skills, your ability to adapt to different cultures and your hands-on mentality
You have a very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English, other languages are an advantage
Everything is relative. Not only Einstein knew that. Would you like to get to know us and convince us, even if you don't meet all the requirements? No problem! We are curious.
ANYTHING BUT STANDARD
Make a significant contribution to the success of our company at your own pace. This works best in diverse teams, but also in direct contact with our customers, with flexible working hours and team events away from the bowling alley & co.
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
Stronger together! Zoi is growing – maybe also together with you soon? Your application can be the start of something big. Please send us your CV, and let us know in your motivation letter why you are the right person for Zoi and anything else about your story.
We are looking forward to your application!
International Talent Management - Zoi
Phone number [EU] : +49 711 21 95 21 - 21