Senior Firmware Developer (m/f/d)
YOUR BRILLIANT FUTURE IN TECH IS NOW
Enjoy the magical world between big-name industry clients and a thriving nerd space. Come to the bright side of tech.
Do you love a buzzing startup spirit, as well as the benefits of being employed by a successful and growing company? If you're completely honest, wouldn’t you want the best of both worlds? If so, then we are your PERFECT MATCH!
Welcome to the world of Zoi. We are those who build the digital evolution of our enterprise customers, closing the gap between enterprise IT and new technologies. Zoi strives to bring the cloud to the Retail and Manufacturing industries with innovative solutions that deliver real value.
Do you like to be surrounded by brilliant minds? Awesome. At Zoi, you become part of our community of tech enthusiasts and develop your full potential. Create fresh ideas and shape the digital transformation of our enterprise customers sustainably.
We are expanding our European teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Lisbon, Barcelona, Figueres, Sevilla, and Las Palmas. We are also looking for support at our international locations in Mexico City, and Ho Chi Minh City. Just choose your favorite Zoi city! Travel between our locations is possible.
WHAT YOU DO:
- In interdisciplinary project teams, you work out the requirements for the firmware to be developed and then implement them
- In close coordination with the hardware developers, you define the hardware required for product development
- You develop the firmware for networked IoT devices
- You are comfortable in the role of project leader and confident in communicating with project partners as well as customers
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering or a similar discipline
- Many years of professional and project experience in firmware development
- Several years of experience in the creation of software system architectures as well as their documentation
- Very good knowledge of C/C++
- Good knowledge of software testing and test automation
- You have a strong analytical mindset as well as a high level of commitment and initiative
- A good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile
Everything is relative. Not only Einstein knew that. Would you like to get to know us and convince us, even if you don't meet all the requirements? No problem! We are curious.
ANYTHING BUT STANDARD
Make a significant contribution to the success of our company at your own pace. This works best in diverse teams, but also in direct contact with our customers, with flexible working hours and team events away from the bowling alley & co.
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
Stronger together! Zoi is growing – maybe also together with you soon? Your application can be the start of something big. Please send us your CV, and let us know in your motivation letter why you are the right person for Zoi and anything else about your story.
We are looking forward to your application!
International Talent Management - Zoi
Phone number [EU] : +49 711 21 95 21 - 21
Phone number [VNM]: +84 93 193 3579
Phone number [ESP]: +93 348 87 35