Software Architect / Tech Lead (m/f/d)
RemoteGermany, Portugal, Romania, Spain
YOUR BRILLIANT FUTURE IN TECH IS NOW
Enjoy the magical world between big-name industry clients and a thriving nerd space. Come to the bright side of tech.
Do you love a buzzing startup spirit, as well as the benefits of being employed by a successful and growing company? If you're completely honest, wouldn’t you want the best of both worlds? If so, then we are your PERFECT MATCH!
Welcome to the world of Zoi. We are those who build the digital evolution of our enterprise customers, closing the gap between enterprise IT and new technologies. Zoi strives to bring the cloud to the Retail and Manufacturing industries with innovative solutions that deliver real value.
Do you like to be surrounded by brilliant minds? Awesome. At Zoi, you become part of our community of tech enthusiasts and develop your full potential. Create fresh ideas and shape the digital transformation of our enterprise customers sustainably.
We are expanding our European teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Lisbon, Barcelona, Figueres, Sevilla, and Las Palmas. We are also looking for support at our international locations in Mexico City, and Ho Chi Minh City. Just choose your favorite Zoi city! Travel between our locations is possible.
WHAT YOU DO:
- In customer workshops, you analyze the challenges of our customers and transfer these into qualified concepts for our cross-functional team
- In customer projects, you advise on specific questions regarding software and cloud architecture for the development of scalable applications, e.g. serverless architectures
- As an impulse generator and active team member, you enrich existing topics and tasks and help to adopt new perspectives
- You bring structure to complex contexts and processes in our projects and involve the entire team in the process
- Your solutions take modern automation, CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code into account
- You prepare your work results in a comprehensible, structured and reliable manner and apply target group-oriented storytelling techniques in your communication
WHO YOU ARE:
- Your very good knowledge of the cloud of AWS/Azure/Google and ideally their IoT solutions convince us
- You are an expert in at least one programming language and you are well versed in software patterns in design & conception
- You have a strong desire to apply methodological knowledge such as domain-driven design
- You have experience with modeling tools for software architectures like UML and ERD / ERM
- Your good knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, ...) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, ...) is synergetically complemented by basic knowledge of ElasticSearch
- You face problems in a responsible and solution-oriented way, you show initiative and are a fair team player
- Good German and English skills complete your profile
Everything is relative. Not only Einstein knew that. Would you like to get to know us and convince us, even if you don't meet all the requirements? No problem! We are curious.
ANYTHING BUT STANDARD
Make a significant contribution to the success of our company at your own pace. This works best in diverse teams, but also in direct contact with our customers, with flexible working hours and team events away from the bowling alley & co.
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
Stronger together! Zoi is growing – maybe also together with you soon? Your application can be the start of something big. Please send us your CV, and let us know in your motivation letter why you are the right person for Zoi and anything else about your story.
We are looking forward to your application!
International Talent Management - Zoi
Phone number [EU] : +49 711 21 95 21 - 21
Phone number [VNM]: +84 93 193 3579
Phone number [ESP]: +93 348 87 35